montanasings

Interests: Mindbridge, Sci-fi, Tyrannosaurus Press, Illuminata, music, filking, folk singing, science fiction, writing, Christian, Girl Scouts, Counselor, Terry Crotinger, Therapist, Kingman-Arizona, Cedar Rapids-Iowa, Golden Valley-Arizona, Houston-Texas, Westchester High School. ALWAYS hoping to contact the cast members from the Saturday morning 1977 TV show, Space Academy for a possible interview: Brian Tochi, Ty Henderson, Eric Greene, Maggie Cooper, Ric Carrot, Pamelyn Ferdin

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Opinion is as good as yours.

It's been my intent to blog more since I have so many opinions and the people around me generally either don't have one or only want to hear themselves speak.
Let me start with our elected top public official.
I listen daily to Rush Limbaugh and Roe Conn--both from my computer via WLS 890 Am talk radio. I fear we are heading for Civil War.
We allowed the protests and rights-activists to spout their "opinions". I may not have liked what they said, but as long as it was said in decency and no one was injured, so be it.
I am told that my ex-Governor, J. Napoletano is being sued for labeling people like me who believe the border laws should be upheld, gay marriage is wrong, guns should be in the hands of the people (registered) and other Conservative, Christian values, including celebrating the Christ in Christmas. I do not, will not follow the Democratic party line. My opinions are valid--not wrong. I will not allow myself to be labeled a Non-American or whatever the latest dis is because I have values different than this woman and the top-man she works for.

  • Obama is dangerous.
  • Napolotano is wishy-washy.
  • Rush is edgy and sometimes rude.
  • Roe is goofy, but I suspect a closet Conservatist.

Those are my opinions.


Martial Arts opportunity. If I put this in my blog, I get a free T-Shirt. I want the t-shirt... yes I do. 4x would be dandy, okay?
Karate Depot offers 2.95 shipping. Doesn't get better than that! Now, if the green belt I ordered really isn't neon green like it looks on the website.


For belts and high quality martial arts uniforms, shop the web's #1 martial arts retailer, KarateDepot.com. Save big with $2.95 shipping every day.

http://montanasings.blogspot.com/2009/04/houston-trip-march-2009.html Has the link for this page... I want my shirt! :)

Labels: