montanasings

Interests: Mindbridge, Sci-fi, Tyrannosaurus Press, Illuminata, music, filking, folk singing, science fiction, writing, Christian, Girl Scouts, Counselor, Terry Crotinger, Therapist, Kingman-Arizona, Cedar Rapids-Iowa, Golden Valley-Arizona, Houston-Texas, Westchester High School. ALWAYS hoping to contact the cast members from the Saturday morning 1977 TV show, Space Academy for a possible interview: Brian Tochi, Ty Henderson, Eric Greene, Maggie Cooper, Ric Carrot, Pamelyn Ferdin

Monday, January 01, 2007

not proud

It's been a year since my last blog. Since my last blog I've been published (short story), gotten to Orange Belt in Kajukebo Karate, started a Bardic Circle filk, been to Monument Valley on vacation, learned level I and II in EMDR and am still employed. I've been good; I've been bad.
Maybe it will be less than a year before my next post?